The Governor has issued new executive orders:
Workforce reduction is at 100% – Governor said it will be effective on Sunday.
- These will be enforced – these are legal provisions. Will be civil fine and
mandatory closure for any business not in compliance.
• NOTE: ESSENTIAL SERVICES DO NOT HAVE TO BE REDUCED.
Restrictions on “vulnerable populations”: seniors over 70, immune compromised people, those with underlying illnesses. They MUST:
- Remain indoors
- Go outside for solitary exercise
- Pre-screen all visitors and aides by taking their temperature
- NOT visit households with multiple people
- All vulnerable persons must wear a mask in the company of others
- To greatest extent possible, everyone in the presence of vulnerable people should wear a mask
- Stay 6 feet away from individuals
- Do not take public transportation unless urgent and absolutely necessary.
Provisions for non-vulnerable populations:
- Non-essential gatherings of individuals of any size and for any reason are cancelled.
- Concentration of individuals outside their homes must be limited to workers for essential services and social distancing should be practiced.
- Social distancing must be used in public.
- Businesses and entities that are essential must implement rules to help facilitate social distancing of at least 6 feet.
- Limit use of public transportation.
- Use telehealth
Going to stop any evictions of any residential or commercial tenants for 90 days. “words matter… it is not shelter in place. People are scared and people panic. Shelter in place is used currently for an active shooter or a school shooting.” I expect new directives from the Governor that will impact local governments later this evening. I will try to keep you updated.